Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Two Days after Leaving

Carolina

Music and Lyrics by Chris Miller

Two days after leaving...

There is nothing left to say

Was it "Wrong" when I left you alone?

'Cause I can not remember when

love was reflected by you.

For now you're lonely

Maybe you’ll find your way

but for now...you're on your own

Two days after leaving...

You'll regret the choice you made

When I gave you my heart I was young

and I can still remember when

My trust was murdered by you

Everything that I said was thrown into my face

You'll hear this song when you're feeling

lost and lonely

Maybe you’ll find your way

but for now…you're on your own

I won't play the fool anymore-

"silence is my only friend"

It hurts to know how much you miss

(well, so far)

Two days after leaving...

There is nothing left to say

Two days after leaving...

There is nothing left to say

Two days after leaving...

No comments: