Slow Down
Music and Lyrics by Chris Miller
Music and Lyrics by Chris Miller
I was feeling light and free
Sinking in an endless sea
Oh it never occurred to me that I was floating…
There was nothing I could do
And honestly I thought I knew
I never even had a clue that I was drowning…till I let you in
But I am alive…
Sinking in an endless sea
Oh it never occurred to me that I was floating…
There was nothing I could do
And honestly I thought I knew
I never even had a clue that I was drowning…till I let you in
But I am alive…
Life is calling
The world outside is crazy
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?
The world outside is crazy
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?
She was running fast as hell until she fell into a
Well you know its not easy to show and tell
When you’ve got bruises…
And when she wakes up every morning she feels like ‘this could be the end’
I want to show her that there’s a reason we were given life and her life’s worth the fight
When she feels alone…
Well you know its not easy to show and tell
When you’ve got bruises…
And when she wakes up every morning she feels like ‘this could be the end’
I want to show her that there’s a reason we were given life and her life’s worth the fight
When she feels alone…
Life is calling
The world outside is crazy
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?
The world outside is crazy
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?
(Bridge)
Life is calling the world outside is crazy
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?
I don’t believe you when you say
“Slow Down!”
Well everybody thinks that they’re right but
Who am I if I don’t know?

No comments:
Post a Comment